Sunday, November 6, 2011

Managing choices

            This blog post topic really made me sit back and think about the choices that I've made, make and will make in my life.  I really have to think over the choices I make because my choices do not only affect me but they also  affect my young son and my family.  When you have a family and children you really need to become selfless and make the decisions that will be best for them first then you.  Usually doing things out of the spur of the moment are usually out of the question, planning is definitely you're friend.

            I am currently going to school for nursing.  So that is my passionate and I would venture to say that it is my talent as well.  So in the future I hope that my talent and passion and knowledge for nursing and in life will lead me to a nursing job once I am done with school.  Also I think one of my gifts and talents in life is being a mother.  So I thrive daily to be the best mom that I can be!



              

1 comment:

  1. "Usually doing things out of the spur of the moment are usually out of the question, planning is definitely you're friend." Oh... you're talking to the choir here, honey, or at least I would say that was a motto I shared up to about 2 years ago (my twins are 13 years old now). Now I have a little more freedom, and you will too, but cherish these moments now that you have with your son? daughter?

    ReplyDelete